Located in the coastal community of Bundaberg, Become part of a family dealership, Join a team that values and rewards your contribution.
Seng's Sales and Service is a family owned and operated business. Seng's are AGCO dealers with world renowned tractor franchises including Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Challenger, Valtra & Iseki. Seng's are also dealers for Deutz tractors.
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic person to join our Bundaberg branch in the position of PARTS INTERPRETER.
At Seng's we pride ourselves in the long term relationships we have built with our customers over 20 years.
Spare Parts support is critical in maintaining these relationships.
At Seng's we value each team members contribution and reward accordingly. We are passionate about investing in our staff's ongoing skill development to ensure they stay ahead of the ever changing demands of our industry.
* Communicating via phone, email and over the counter regarding parts inquiries and orders.
* Navigate dealer portal systems to access parts diagrams and references
* Manage stock orders
* Manage inventory and stocktaking procedures
* Liaise with dealer principal regarding monthly parts promotions.
* Unpack and pack stock to correct area and general tidying and sweeping of internal showroom and parts areas
* Customer delivery where required
* General invoicing and answer front counter calls
Is this job for me
If you are a good communicator, have experience in Agricultural spare parts/service, are comfortable using a computer and are passionate about the Agricultural industry we welcome you to apply.
What will you gain from this role
If successful, you would be joining a family business who are customer focused. You would be valued as a professional and offered training where required to extend your skills.
Once established in this role, monthly commission will be considered in addition to salary.