Executive Health Solutions is the leading provider of corporate health programs throughout Australia. We are seeking a motivated Client Services Liaison to work in our busy Health Assessment Centre located in the Sydney CBD.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Booking and management of corporate and private client bookings to meet KPI's and expected outcomes.
- General office administration.
- Answering of phone calls / emails and client queries.
- Liaison with clients, doctors and other health professionals.
- Assisting the manager with other duties as required.
- Work with an amazing team
- The potential to grow with the business
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and support
To be successful in attaining this position you will have at least 2 years proven experience working in a front desk position in a reception, retail or sales field.
You will have excellent customer service and communication skills, a strong work ethic, exceptional attention to detail and immaculate personal presentation.
If you possess a bright and friendly phone manner with a can-do attitude, and enjoy working as part of a great team, then I would love to hear from you. Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Please forward your resume and cover letter by Tuesday 17 March 2020
16/03/2020$0CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs1 Administration & Office Support
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file