Commplete is a Sydney-based company that specialises in telecommunications network construction. We operate Nationally within the Telco, resources, Government and Energy Supply sectors.
We are currently looking for an experienced Telecommunications Rigger, who has the ability to function in both a hands on and supervisory role as required.
Ideally the candidate will be experienced in both steel erection and technical installations which include antenna, RF and hybrid cable installations.
The role / candidate responsibilities:
- Metro based role will ability to work away from home
- Requires a willingness to promote a culture where the preservation of Health, Safety & Wellbeing of all persons is paramount.
- must be able to interpret and build to design briefs and drawings
- Must be able to conduct safety prestart and toolbox meetings
- Must be able to escalate OHS and design issues to the project manager
- Must possess fitness to undertake physical work and manual handling
- To report on work progress, completion dates, HR requirements, tooling & equipment.
- To complete daily timesheets for teams
Education & Competency requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in telecommunications rigging & previous supervisory roles preferred
- Basic Rigging HRWL (candidates with intermediate or advanced HWL will take precedence)
- Current Drivers Licence
- OHS General Induction White Card
- Work Safely At Heights
- Tower Rescue
- Work Platform HRWL
- First Aid & CPR
- EME/RF Awareness
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Intermediate computer skills & willingness to learn & utilise company electronic systems for project and site HSEQ management as required
- Ability to follow instructions & work in a team environment
- Must be flexible Weekends, working at night & travel may be required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong leadership skills, must be able & willing to lead a team, provide guidance, instruction & offer opinions
- Attention to details, to ensure a careful & precise approach to works
- Integrity & Dependability. We are after someone honest & ethical, that is reliable & responsible for fulfilling requirements