Rewarding leadership position managing a high performing team!, Attractive Salary Package with uncapped earning potential and staff benefits!, Opportunity to join a leader in the Automotive Industry!.
WHO ARE WE WHY JOIN US
Pickering's Auto Group offers a diverse range of vehicle solutions; from luxury cars to commercial and family cars. The dealership consistently experiences growth and remains a leading business in the region. This has been achieved through high performance, fostering an outstanding work culture and environment, and consistently delivering best practice in sales and service.
We are a member of the Pickerings Group of Companies with a wide representation throughout the Northern Territory and regional Queensland, it is no accident that the Pickerings Group is ranked in the top 20 private companies in Queensland, the top 500 private companies in Australia and is one of the top 4 private automotive groups in the Nation.
An exciting career opportunity exists for a motivated leader to join our Main Service Department in Tropical North Queensland servicing our Mitsubishi, Hyundai and KIA brands.
Pickering's has a happy, mixed and diverse work force who are highly successful individually and as a group. The environment in which you would work in is extremely professional, the facilities are first class, and the training you would undertake is designed to help you excel to the highest degree in your field.
The role of the Service Manager is to work collaboratively with the Service teams to aide in the achievement of service objectives and customer satisfaction. Our team has access to extensive high-quality services, equipment and job training; so we can offer our clients the highest quality of service, and the most competitive and feature packed products in the marketplace.
As a the Service Manager, you are a direct connection between our clients, technicians and our business partners. You are responsible for delivering these products and services to our customers, providing them with a tailored solution to their individual needs.
SO WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate;
- Previous experience as a Service Manager achieving outstanding CSI results
- Experience in working in a fast paced and high-volume capacity (80+ROs a day)
- Dealership experience and/or multi brand exposure (desirable)
- The proven ability to Leader and Mentor a team;
- Self-motivated attitude, excellent planning and time management
- A passion to strive for customer service excellence
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Mechanical experience and/or trade qualification would be advantageous
SO WHAT ARE WE OFFERING TO ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS
Our Dealer Principal and General Service Manager have over 50+ years of experience to ensure your success within the position. Pickerings pride ourselves on providing ongoing management support and development systems that will assist you throughout your career. In addition, you will be remunerated with an attractive salary package including company drive car and uncapped commission structure.
We have a number of additional benefits for our staff including:
- Fantastic Health & Wellbeing programs
- Staff Gym program
- Staff Meal program
- Exclusive Employee Private Health Insurance and Superannuation Discount Offering
- Social calendar and events
- Access to major discounts at thousands of retailers through our employee benefits gallery
All applications will be held in strict confidence, if you believe you have what it takes then click on apply now!