Multi Award winning company helping our clients achieve amazing results!, Experienced leaders that provide excellent mentor-ship and personal development!, Excellent working environment with close group and a strong positive culture!.
Based in the Adelaide CBD, we are a fast-growing professional firm who consists of a highly passionate team of people providing "Growth Services" to the 'privately owned family business sector' ranging from small businesses to large family enterprises nationally and internationally.
The biggest driver of our result comes from having a clear purpose, a great team of people and a strong culture which we live each day. Apart from helping clients achieve their vision, we value each and every team member's personal aspirations, and do our best to provide continued growth opportunities for our team.
Tasks will include;
- General bookkeeping tasks using Xero and MYOB
- Entering payroll information and processing draft payroll
- Entering data and generating client invoices
- Publishing receipts and invoices from Receipt Bank
- End of Month Close Off for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Fixed Assets and Bank Accounts
- End of Month Reconciliations i.e. Balance Sheet / Supplier Reconciliations etc
- Reporting of general information
We are looking for someone who
- has good attention to detail
- is a quick learner and can follow instructions
- is proactive and has a can-do attitude
- is dependable and completes tasks within tight deadlines
- 1+ years previous experience in a similar role bookkeeping or dealing with Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Experience in using Xero and MYOB
The successful applicant will not only find themselves joining one of the best workplaces in Australia, but a great team who will also treat you like you're part of the family. You will also be provided tools and management support focused at helping you in achieving your targets and future goals.
We are a multiple award-winning company and have won awards in recent years such as;
Winner, South Australias top 40 leaders under 40 - Mark Lim (Ernst & Young / InDailys 40 Under 40 awards), 2019
Winner, Australia's Leading Firm for Business Growth and Development (APAC Magazine), 2019,2020
Top 10 Australian Business Leaders Of The Year - Mark Lim (Optus Business Awards), 2017
Top 10 Workplaces of the Year - Magnetic Alliance (Optus Business Awards), 2016,2017
Top 10 Australian Business Leaders Of The Year - Mark Lim (Optus Business Awards), 2016
Top 10 Customer Service Experience of the Year - Magnetic Alliance (Optus Business Awards), 2016
#2 Fastest Growing Companies in South Australia - Magnetic Alliance (Fast Movers SA), 2016
For people who want to keep fit we have fantastic amenities within the building and office which includes access to a shared kitchen, gym, spa, sauna and a pool so you can cool down on those hot summer days after work.
We currently have 2 positions available for this role, 1 Full Time and 1 Part time. If you are interested in the part time position please outline that you are interested in a part time position in your cover letter.