Take ownership of your role and work with a diverse team, Be an integral part of our growth and drive our marketing strategies, Work with a leading vertically integrated construction firm.
Ace Contractors Group is an Australian owned and established company, with over 45 years of experience in the construction industry.
Our continued success as an integrated, multi-disciplined contracting supplier depends on our strong team and our group of specialised companies finding innovative ways of delivering the best values to our clients across our Civil, Electrical, Environmental, Infrastructure, Landscape and Water departments.
Your new role
As a result of our continuous growth, a new position has been created for an experienced Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our vibrant team. Reporting to our Business Development Manager, you will be working closely with our General Managers, Tenders & Estimating team and People and Culture team in developing and executing corporate marketing strategies and analysis across our different divisions. You will also oversee our social media and website content and functionality ensuring that we are showcasing our capability for target markets.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Content creation
- Track & analyse marketing campaigns for effectiveness;
- Internal & external communication with key stakeholders;
- Developing innovative strategies on bid/tender submissions.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Previous experience working in a similar role ideally from a similar industry (but not essential)
- Demonstrated experience in website content functionality & bid submissions would be highly desirable as would experience with Campaign Monitor, HTML, Mail Chimp & InDesign.
- Qualifications in marketing;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity;
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools;
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaign.
Why work with ACE
At Ace it's our people and their relationships that make the difference. We strive to ensure the culture of our working environment is one of support, friendship and knowledge and look for people who care about the impact that their work has on the overall success of our company.
If you strive to be at the top of your game, you will be supported by like-minded professionals working to achieve Ace's values. On top of that you will be provided with:
- Ownership of your role and the opportunity to make a difference
- Attractive salary package
- State of the art office building with access to parking
- Friendly & positive working culture
- In house Health & Well-being options including gym access
Please note that at this stage shortlisted candidates must have full Australian working rights.
Ace Contractors Group is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity enriches our breadth of knowledge, capability, experience. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
Ace Contractors Group does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV's from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list. Any speculative or unsolicited CV's will be treated as a direct application.