Flagship underground metals mine, Even-time roster on major construction project, Residential in Central NSW, relocation provided.
- Flagship underground metals mine
- Residential in Central NSW, relocation provided
- Even-time roster on major construction project
RobLawMax is partnered with a reputable mining business with an excellent reputation in Australias mining landscape. Going through a substantial period of growth, theres currently a major portfolio of projects in development at site. Theyve now reached the stage theyre about to embark on their biggest capital project, a major underground materials handling scope. As a result, they require an SMP Supervisor to be involved in working closely with the contractors to manage the installation of the crushing and conveying packages in particular.
This position requires strong mechanical construction knowledge ideally in an underground environment. You will be someone with excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to drive contractors and suppliers to the delivery of successful project outcomes. Its back-to-back with another Supervisor, offering an even-time roster to ensure full site coverage across the life of the project (2 years).
Do you have experience delivering materials handling packages underground
Are you willing to relocate for the life of a project, or are based somewhere in reasonable distance to Central West NSW to drive in and out on a 7/7 roster
Keen to join a highly proficient team, with a collaborative team culture
To be successful in this role you must possess:
- Mechanical trade qualification
- At least 8-10 years experience installing heavy mechanical equipment at heavy industrial sites
- Exposure project execution with a mining house or EPCM capacity
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to drive and lead multiple stakeholders
- The ability to work a 7/7 roster on a residential status site in Central West NSW
If you fit the profile and criteria mentioned above, I encourage you to apply to learn more of the prospects this business will create for your career. Not only will you get great ongoing exposure to these challenging projects, youll be well compensated, supported and challenged by the leadership team.