Were looking to increase the administration support in our team and you might be just who we are looking for...
We are a team of occupational therapists dedicated to providing therapy services to assist people to engage in meaningful activities, be it increasing their independence in daily living tasks or developing key life skills.
People are often unsure what Occupational Therapy actually involves, but once they find out a little more, realize it is something we can all relate to. In short - Occupational Therapists help people do things that they want or need to be able to do - think, things around the house, community or school.
Our vision is to meet clients where they are at in life and make sure we are on the same page as them when providing therapy services. We are on a mission to build a passionate team of health professionals who can educate, support and care for our clients with practical support and innovative ideas.
This role is a really important one as you have the opportunity to be the first point of contact for our clients and provide a road map for accessing our service. We are after some specific things in the person who takes on this position.
This position might be right for you if:
- You are someone who provides structure and organisation, is good at connecting with people and operates from a place of integrity.
- You are confident and clear on the phone - happy to have friendly conversations with people and able to be articulate when determining a plan
- You are organised and motivated to make progress - you enjoy writing lists and crossing things off
- You are looking to make a difference in peoples lives and think about ways to innovate when faced with a challenge
- You enjoy talking with people from all different backgrounds and have an understanding of different cultures and communication
- You are confident using computers or able to figure it out - you don't have to be the next Steve Jobs, but you do need to approach technology as an asset to our work and be on-board with developing this
- You are looking for a career that allows you to grow in the long term - a big benefit of working in a relatively small business
- You are happy to follow systems and procedures to ensure consistency in your work.
- You dont mind rolling up your sleeves and doing a bit of hard work
- You are good at data entry, writing emails, formatting word documents and working with excel spreadsheets
- You love efficiency and have the initiative to get things done when you see they are needed.
The position is NOT great for you if:
- You like there to be a pecking order at work, with yourself at the top
- You are needing a stepping stone job till your other dream job comes up
- You just want a job anyone will do!
- You cant get through a work day without feeling the need to check your social media followers
- You feel like the glass is always half empty
- You are not open to personal growth or a bit of a challenge
We are looking for someone to mentor and train who also wants to grow. We promise a workplace that will challenge and stretch you as well as care and support you. We are a determined and driven team but we also know how to have fun.
Ideally we are looking for someone who is available full time, however if you are looking to return to work after having children and school hours suits you better, or you cant quite commit to full time at the moment because you are studying or care for someone, please still apply as we are happy to be flexible for the right person.
Perks of the job include being part of an awesome team, great training when you start, ongoing learning opportunities and the chance to be a part of something special helping people engage in meaningful activities within the community while also helping our team and business to grow.
- Your resume
- A letter indicating why you would like this job and why you think you are suited to it
- Your results from taking this personality test. Head to this website, and follow the prompts to complete the test. Just answer honestly
Applications close March 31st, 2020,