12 month contract, Full time or part time, Competitive remuneration in a growing company.
- 12 month contract
- Full time or part time
- Competitive remuneration in a growing company
Use your experience in developing and delivering organisational wide change frameworks and process improvements.
About the Opportunity
Land Services SA is on a transformational journey. As the Change Manager, you will play a critical role in the delivery of key business projects that will help drive significant growth.
You will report to the HR Manager and work in Adelaide CBD office, providing expertise, advice and support while developing a robust and agile Change Management framework. This will be achieved through a consultative manner, engaging with key stakeholders, project delivery teams and employees.
The Change Manager role is critical to the success of the transformational program with the primary focus aimed at communicating initiatives, driving adoption and assessing impacts across the business. Successful change at Land Services SA involves employee participation & engagement, frequent & open communication, and the use of fit for purpose technology tools.
This position will require working with designated teams to help them understand what change is required, how it needs to be implemented and when it needs to be done to align with defined delivery milestones. Developing and implementing change management plans while building a future framework as well as hands on support to project teams will also be critical to the success of this role.
Land Services SA are looking for someone who has experience in developing and delivering organisational wide change frameworks and process improvements.
- Ability to identify change characteristics and experience creating a change management strategy
- Your ability to develop a sponsorship model through identifying sponsors and stakeholders
- Experience in creating communications, training and coaching plans
- Previously having implemented effective resistance management strategies
- Sound understanding of auditing compliance and analysing change management
- Apply the Change framework & toolkit to successfully lead change management activities in partnership with the project manager and project sponsor
- Successfully assess and manage stakeholders and change impacts; designing a change plan with those impacted in mind
- Develop and support the delivery of open communications throughout the entirety of the project
- Successfully identify potential risks to the change's success and business' readiness and work appropriately with stakeholders to creatively problem solve and develop mitigation plans to drive the change forward
Skills & Experience Required
- Change Management qualification
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Ability to develop and manage a change plan with goals, resources, metrics and review mechanisms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong understanding of business strategy
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytic and decision-making abilities
- Experience in IT change programs
- Ability to structure and write change communications
About Our Client
Land Services SA are leading property experts in South Australia, offering a range of property transaction and valuation services, property information products, custom data sets and reliable market insights.
As a trusted partner of the State, Land Services SA deliver highly valued, trusted services to the community, being recognised for creating innovative solutions.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer.
As part of this recruitment process applicants will be required to consent to a National Crime History check.
All enquiries will be handled in confidence.
If you believe you have what it takes and are interested in taking on this rewarding role, click APPLY and attach one document that includes your resume and a cover letter detailing the reasons as to why you are the best fit for this role.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates. Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.
Adelaide 5000 SA