Join a growing company with big ideas, where you will make a difference!, Be part of a young, fun team who like to listen to RnB Fridays #workculture, Access to our on-site gym PLUS doughnuts on your birthday!.
Are you passionate about fitness, clever marketing strategies, and slick design Then AlphaFit, one of the most exciting businesses on the Gold Coast, is looking for you.
AlphaFit is a 100% Australian owned family company manufacturing gear specifically for the strength and conditioning, functional fitness and high-performance community. Based in Molendinar, we pride ourselves on being the biggest and most reputable supplier of Australian made gym equipment to the national and international fitness industry.
All of our steel equipment is 100% designed and manufactured here in Australia, enabling us to provide an unbeatable level of customisation and quality. AlphaFit's mission is to build consistently high-quality equipment with no compromise in design or manufacturing, and to provide a premium product that will outlast the market.
A Bit About Your Role
As Marketing Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager with executing marketing campaigns and managing projects together with a team of in-house and contracted creatives to build beautiful, on-brand content and collateral.
AlphaFits existing social media presence is already growing and represents a high quality and consistent approach which will need to be maintained and grown in the future. Experience in creating, executing and reporting on campaign ROI is important. Assistance with event management and coordination may be required and a skew toward Public Relations will see you liaising with sponsorship partners, industry personalities and premiere customers including national gym franchises, AFL/NRL clubs and multi-million dollar businesses.
AlphaFits website is built in Brisbane-based Netos platform. The e-commerce store requires constant maintenance of products, blogs, fitout galleries and more. AlphaFits marketing strategy is executed with the help of Hubspot Sales/Marketing tool, Asana Project Management and Office 365 apps for communication.
Wed Love To Hear From You If:
- You have 2+ years experience in a similar role
- You have a diploma or degree in Marketing, PR, Graphic Design or a relevant field
- You are confident running social media and email marketing campaigns, constructing promotions and measuring results (EDMs, landing pages, Facebook Ads Manager etc.)
- You have proven experience using Google Adwords, Google Shopping, and Google Analytics
- You have stellar copywriting skills, or the ability to produce coherent copy across ads, press releases, blog articles, product descriptions and instructional text
- You are resourceful and organised with a high attention to detail
- You love working in a fast-paced environment where satisfaction comes from executing marketing tasks as efficiently and quickly as possible
- You love working with creatives to produce beautiful on-brand marketing material
- You insist on planning and scoping projects, but you wont let that hold up executing great ideas as they arise
- You work well as part of a team and always respect the decision and direction of the experienced Marketing Manager
- You understand that marketing is an outcome-based initiative and every dollar spent or resource used needs a clear and visible return on investment
- You are willing to learn and up-skill when required
- You hope to one day run your own marketing department
To Integrate Into Our Team You Must:
- Value work-life balance and the Gold Coast lifestyle
- Be hungry for continuous learning and improvement
- Be patient and understanding in the face of frustration and (sometimes) change!
- Be passionate about tech and understand that our market is just people like we are
- Be confident in delivering campaigns and strategies that meet performance KPIs as set by the Marketing Manager and Directors
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service experience
You Get Extra Brownie Points For:
- Previous experience in e-commerce website maintenance or management
- Previous experience managing eBay or similar online retail stores
- Previous experience in Hubspot, or similar marketing automation and workflow management systems
- Attention to detail (we love a stickler for organisation, processes and spelling and grammar!)
- Enjoying self-directed projects and strategising
- High knowledge in SEO practices
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus
- Photo/videography experience is a bonus
- Previous experience, or a passionate interest in the fitness industry
Other Perks Of The Job Include:
- Being a part of a young, fun team who like to listen to RnB Fridays
- Access to our on-site gym (where youll often find some of the team after work or on lunch breaks)
- Doughnuts on your birthday!
This is an amazing opportunity to further your marketing career. The role will be offered as a 38 hour per week full time position in-house at our Gold Coast head office.