LARGE ORGANISATION, GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES, GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT.
About the business
Metroll is part of a national group of companies engaged in the manufacture, distribution and selling of metal roofing, structural products, metal fencing and rainwater products.
About the role
Metroll Laverton is seeking an experiences person to work in the production planning department within the business.
This is a hands on role reporting directly to the Site Manager.
Job responsibilities :
- Supervise all manufacturing projects ensuring their successful completion
- Enforce a high standard of finish across the projects with outstanding attention to detail
- Continuously review production requirements and schedule production to ensure customer service levels are met
- Adhere and manage project jobs, budgets, time schedules and deadlines
- Actively oversee and enforce OH&S requirements on job sites
- Lead & motivate staff.
- Allocating of resources for manufacture.
- Pushing continuous improvement in workplace safety, production efficiency, product cost & customer service
- Develop workflow policies to ensure efficiency and productivity of assembly lines
Benefits and perks
Reporting to the Site Manager
Available to immediate start
Full uniform will be supplied
Parking on site is provided
Skills and attributes
- Ability to understand production requirements.
- Ability to take instructions.
- Intermediate level of alpha and numeric skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Good organisational skills.
Please be aware that a full pre-employment medical must be successfully completed before any offer of employment is given.
Please forward resumes attention to:-
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics