Lead the digital marketing function at a creative UX agency, Manage varied SEM/SEO/Social campaigns across arts, education, retail +, Join a growing agency with friendly team, clients and culture.
SEM, SEO, GDN, PPC, CRO...Read on if youre all over digital marketing acronyms, algorithms and analytics! We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our creative digital agency team, leading the development of digital marketing plans and managing campaigns for our clients and Bravo.
Bravo is a creative digital agency that specialises in amazing user experiences for a range of forward-thinking clients, particularly in the arts, retail, education, property, automotive and innovative technology start-ups. We strive for satisfaction in every interaction and we believe all digital experiences should lead to more meaningful real-world experiences.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you'll lead the marketing function for our business and many of our valued clients, relentlessly focused on continuous optimisation of campaigns to achieve shared goals. Youll work with our exceptional team to build strong, long-term client relationships and achieve success online.
Day-to-day, youll be engaging with clients and peers, preparing plans, setting up and monitoring search, social and display campaigns and reviewing analytics to prepare reports and recommendations. From time to time, youll be attending events, running workshops or coordinating customer surveys to inform strategies. As our Bravo brand champ, youll also make sure were promoting ourselves in the best possible way. We guarantee variety, challenges and every chance to show your strengths!
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and creative digital marketing whiz to influence and grow with Bravo.
You may enjoy...
- Bravo Arvo on Friday afternoons - a dedicated time where we turn our attention to research, innovation and professional development
- Burger Tuesdays, Pub Lunch Fridays, board games, table tennis and rooftop drinks
- A very dog-friendly office - regulars include Maggie, Isaac and Ellie
- Good coffee from our machine and local Prahran cafes
- Other perks including gym membership
You need to have...
- Relevant tertiary marketing/business qualifications
- 5 years minimum digital marketing campaign management experience across SEO, SEM, social and display advertising
- Agency experience preferred
- Google Ads Certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading paid search campaigns with good ROI
- Experience using and configuring Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Social media publishing and community building experience
- Proven ability to understand digital performance metrics and turn insights into strategies
- Positive, proactive attitude with excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service, organisational and project management skills
- Excellent writing, editing, grammar and spelling skills
- Impressive communication and presentation style
- Hubspot experience/certification is desirable
- The right to work in Australia
You will become the go-to marketing person for our team and clients; a natural leader, charismatic, capable and kind. If this sounds like you, apply now via Seek. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and the role will commence ASAP.