Expired: Aluminium Fabricator/Glazier
CVD Commercial GlassMore jobs from this company
Aluminium Door and Window Fabricator/Glazier
*Early starts - 5am Some days
We are seeking 1 x full-time Glazier/ Fabricator
The job is based in St Marys and has early starts most days.
Applicant must have their own transport/car and the ability to drive to site as required.
The job involves arriving to the Factory/ Site every morning.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- LR truck license or higher.
- Be punctual and comfortable with 5am starts.
- Be physically fit as the job requires a fair bit of manual labour.
- Have a patient character with a customer focused attitude as you are not just a driver but a representative of the small business.
- Be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work in a team environment and help other tradesmen where required
Your duties; Manual picking and loading of the truck; Daily delivery of runs throughout NSW; Some heavy lifting; Factory duties including manufacturing frames and glazing
- Site duties such as glazing and assisting with installation of windows and doors
- Driving: two years (Preferred)
- White card (required)
- Four years as a Glazier/trades person
- WHS awareness is a must
The successful applicant will have a 6-month trial period and lead to full time employed under a employment
Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Trades & Services