SOCIAL & CONTENT SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AUSTRALASIAS LARGEST INDEPENDENT PR AGENCY
Thrive is on the hunt for a Social and Content Senior Account Manager to work on great brands and be part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture that inspires.
The role is for a social media all-rounder. You will work across multiple clients providing them day-to-day content, community management, social ad buy and reporting.
We want someone who lives and breathes social media, has strong copywriting skills, be a proactive community manager and a strategic thinker. You understand what makes a brand stand out online and you wont shy away from thinking outside of the box. You are a self-starter who works well independently, but is not afraid to ask for help.
If youre hooked on the power of Facebook, in love with Insta and are snapping away on snapchat for yourself and brands, then you might just be the one were looking for. Youll also get an insiders view of Twitter and Tik Tok, both are clients of the agency.
We need a new recruit who is as hands-on as a client manager, knows how to react to news and opportunities of the day, and whos hot on analytics and metrics to drive great results.
Youll be mentored by Thrives Content and Social Media lead, who manages a small team of specialists and creatives. Youll also be surrounded by a smart and fun team who are thirsty to learn and develop, taking advantage of all the growth opportunities within the agency.
Were not just looking for a creative, dynamic team-player but we want someone who can hold a great conversation at the pub, loves ping pong and preferably has 8+ years of keytar experience.
Opportunities for training and travel
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Proven history of social media management including content creation, copywriting, community management and reporting
- Channel planning for digital and social across multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter and Tik Tok.
- Understanding of Weibo and WeiChat is preferable
- Understanding of planning strategic framework for social media campaigns
- Manage social media data analytics using various tools such as Social Sprout, Buzz Sumo, Google Analytics, Snaplytics and the native platforms
- Experience in managing and implementing digital and social ad buy (boosting and Dark Ads)
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Experience working with influencers
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Sound planning, organisational and decision making skills
- Capable of managing multiple projects with changing priorities
- Capability to build strong and effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- New business pitching specific to social and digital media requirements
- Basic experience with Adobe apps is preferable
- Minimum 4 years experience (preferably agency)
About thrive pr + communications
Thrive is Australasias largest independent PR agency with offices in Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & the Gold Coast.
Thrives client roster includes Cisco, Spotlight Group, Air NZ, Expedia Group (LPS), Twitter, ANZ Group and Brother to name a few.
Thrives industry expertise extends across sport and entertainment, tech and innovation, food and drink, travel and tourism, media, finance, health and wellbeing, home, property and lifestyle.
Thrive defines itself as a corp-sumer agency. That means next-gen corporate communications, first class consumer brand campaigns and integrated digital services.