JCB CEA is a leading distributor for world-renowned capital equipment brands. We have been operating for almost 40 years.
We have been selling and supporting JCB agricultural and construction equipment for almost 20 years. Our range of machinery includes backhoe loaders, hydraulic excavators, mini excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, telehandlers, Fastrac tractors, rough terrain forklifts and wheeled loaders.
We supply a diverse range of equipment to many industries including construction, agriculture, government, defence, waste management, mining and civil works.
JCB CEA is a privately owned business with 5 branches, over 70 dealer outlets and more than 280 employees.
We provide sales, parts and service Australia-wide through our network of branches and dealers.
The trusted relationships that we have built with our customers, employees and communities continue to create shared successes.
This role entails the storage and distribution of machine parts, attachments and accessories to CEA customers, dealers, and branches across Australia.
- Maintain safe and proper storage of all parts & attachments
- Pick and pack customer/dealer and workshop requirements and include appropriate documentation
- Unload and load incoming and outgoing goods as required
- Unpack, check and put away stock orders, overseas air shipments and daily parts receipts
- Unpack, check and put away credit returns from customers and workshop
- Maintain accurate goods receipt and despatch records and manifests
- Ensure all stock movements are recorded through computer generated documents
- Maintain accurate physical inventory and report discrepancies to the parts manager
- Maintain filing systems as required
- Ensure warehouse is kept clean, tidy and free of hazards
- Ensure compliance with the relevant OH&S requirements
- Contribute to participative and communication strategies for managing OH&S risks in the workplace
- Comply with company policy including OH&S
- Complete weekly timesheets
- Other duties as may be assigned
Role Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a stores environment
- RF scanning experience
- Adequate level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Adequate computer keyboard skills
- Forklift license
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to work in Australia.