- Contract role
- Immediate start
- Work for a Global Mobility Company
Ford Motor Company was built on the belief that freedom of movement drives progress. Its a belief that has always fuelled our passion to create great cars and trucks. And today, it drives our commitment to become the worlds most trusted mobility company, designing smart vehicles for a smart world that help people move more safely, confidently and freely.
The Ford Product Development team bring engineering ideas to life, making driving more exciting, enjoyable and sustainable. New methods of recycling, alternative fuel vehicles, voice-activated technologies and leading vehicle safety initiatives are just some of the ideas that are improving the way we drive today. Youll become part of a global team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products - and it is always ready to go further.
Come join the team redefining the future of mobility solutions!
About the Role:
Invenio Engineering Solutions have been a recruitment partner with Ford for close to 30 years. Founded in Australia in 1990, Invenio is a pioneering business solutions company with world class expertise in Specialist Recruitment, Design and Manufacturing Software and Technical Services in Australia and New Zealand.
We have a long and successful history supporting the largest OEMs in the Australian automotive industry with high calibre staffing and technical services. The industry has seen significant change in Australia over the past few years and has required the best support from the most capable providers, which Invenio has delivered through our network of highly qualified associates with experience ranging from start-ups to blue-chip companies and government agencies.
Our focus on relationship management with both the candidate and employer sets us apart, making us your ideal employment partner.
We are currently seeking an experienced and hands on Executive Assistant to Director who can take up a long-term contract with Ford. in Melbourne.
In this role you will be you will be part of a team that is responsible for the development of work plans and completion of gateway deliverables to program costs and timing.
Reporting into the Human Resources Director, you will play a key role in providing a high level of administration support, act as the gatekeeper, and deal with sensitive and highly confidential information in a professional manner.
Executive Assistant to the Director:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Diary management and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel and accommodation.
- Organizing events, bookings and conferences.
- Reminding the Director of important tasks and deadlines.
- Managing and collating corporate credit card accounts.
- Raising purchase orders and managing the invoicing process:
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients; and
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence in a timely and accurate manner.
Central Office/ HR Support:
- Assisting the broader HR team with activities/projects as an agile team member.
- Following up on HR departmental items/tasks.
- Administer of HR benefits programs which includes:
- Discount vehicle purchase program
- Employee service awards program
- Caltex fuel card distribution
- Organizing department meetings, off sites etc.
- Keeping up with office supply inventory and ordering.
What we are looking for:
- Self-starter with a drive for results.
- Working with multiple stakeholders, senior leaders & team members.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, HR Administrator/coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in corporate HR practices.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and great diligence; and
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.