Part time 3-4 days (flexible working hours), Dynamic, patient oriented practice, Friendly, supportive environment.
We are a modern specialist practice located in a new state-of-the-art facility in Melbournes Northern Suburbs.
As a growing practice, an opportunity has arisen for a key person to take a major role in the running of our practice.
This role will be responsible for
- Development and review of systems of administration, staff performance with a continual focus on improvement
- Works to ensure that the patient experience is in keeping with the aims of the practice
- Carrying out a range of clerical, technical and professional activities as required by the practitioners including ensuring adherence to legal requirements and government reporting regulations
- The performance of staff other than practitioners and business manager
- Maintenance of the assets of the practice
- Maintenance of systems of accounting for all monies earned by the practice and expended by the practice utilising practice software
- Ensuring ongoing relationships, with other practice managers and medical professionals for ongoing referrals
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies
- Front desk reception duties
Candidates should have:
- Experience in the management of a small to medium business ideally within the medical industry
- A warm, caring and professional approach to all patients
- A desire to continually improve all process within the business and service to the customer
- Leadership and team-building experience
- Ability to devise and review systems for operational efficiency and control.
- Skills in financial and business reporting
- Commitment to continuing education
- Competent in day-to-day use of IT systems and programs
- Experience in HealthTrack or other practice management software an advantage
An attractive remuneration package is on offer, depending on experience, knowledge and attainment of key performance indicators
If you are suitably skilled for this position and wish to join our practice, please submit your application through Seek.
Closing date for applications: 12 April, 2020
Administration & Office Support