We are currently seeking a part time Marketing and Communications Officer to be part of our dynamic team.
About Our School
All Saints Grammar is a Co-educational School in inner South West Sydney that caters for students from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 and is run under the auspices of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia. This vibrant and well established school was founded in 1990 and is located in Belmore, Sydney. As a school that is welcoming, fair, fun, family orientated and sincere, we realise that achievement comes in many forms. Therefore we are committed to ensuring that our students have every opportunity to flourish, grow with confidence and make the most of their individual gifts and talents. All Saints Grammar is a school where making a difference in the lives of young people is at the forefront of everything we do; we are a community that proudly fosters a love of learning.
As part of our curriculum, All Saints Grammar promotes cultural, sporting, pastoral and moral values of a beneficial life-long education. Our school culture encourages uniqueness of the individual and fosters this through tailored programs whilst upholding the importance of our pillars which are 'Faith, Excellence and Respect'.
Marketing & Communications Officer Role
The Marketing and Communications Officer reports to the Head of School or her delegate and is responsible for planning, development and implementation of the Schools marketing strategies and communications, aimed at promoting the development and growth of the school in line with our mission of faith, excellence and respect.
With an established track record in marketing and communications, the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and will possess excellent attention to detail. The Marketing and Communications Officer will be willing to work as part of a team and have exceptional organisation and administrative skills.
The preferred candidate will be expected to:
- Support and implement the vision of our school
- Support the priorities and pillars of our community 'Faith, Excellence and Respect'
- Abide by and comply with Child Protection and WHS policies
- Demonstrate professional and ethical conduct at all times
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field
- A minimum of three years' experience in administering in-house marketing communications
- Experience in a range of communications services
- Experience and past results in a diverse range of communications roles.
- Demonstrate understanding and ability to deploy the numerous components of a communications strategy
- Ability to develop and articulate results-orientated communication strategies
- Strong writing skills using different styles and mediums
- Highly developed influencing/networking skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Advanced presentation skills
- Excellence in customer service
- Professional in all manner of work and presentation
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Ability to manage multiple project responsibilities.
To be considered for this opportunity, we kindly request that you submit the documentation listed below:
- A current cover letter explaining how and why you would make a great addition to our team,
- Your Curriculum Vitae,
- Copies of your academic qualifications with transcript, and
- Contact details for 2 referees.
Applications close: 27-03-2020
Commencement date to be negotiated