Flexible working arrangements available, Central location only a few minutes walk from train station, Opportunity to be engaged with and promoting the arts.
Office Manager(part-time, approx 32 hours per week, 12 month fixed term contract)
Are you a Superhero seeking a vibrant and energetic office culture
Do you thrive on building office systems and are proactive in maintaining an efficient office (amongst all the drama!)
Does your prior senior admin experience enable you to work independently
The Actors Hub is a professional performing arts school and production company offering full-time and part-time acting classes for both beginners and working actors.
With a team of highly experienced coaches, The Actors Hub courses provide industry relevant pathways that help aspiring actors step into the industry and support working actors maintain and develop their skills through performance opportunities and offering a holistic approach to an actors individual personal development.
The Hub is seeking an admin Superhero who is highly organised to take the running of the small but busy office to the next level in efficiency, customer service and office systems.
First cab off the rank for the new Office Manager will be developing and implementing systems for the recently acquired CRM, so being savvy in setting up office data systems will be essential.
On a day to day basis the Office Manager will be responsible for bookkeeping, daily facility management, responding to student and public queries, front office coordination and executive support to the Director.
As the office all-rounder, other duties include financial reporting and compliance obligations, class scheduling, management of assets and hire equipment and event support for productions.
Did we remember to say this role is diverse and exciting
- Minimum 3 years experience in an administration role at a similar level
- Bookkeeping experience and working knowledge of accounting systems (preferably Xero)
- Excellent customer service, phone manner and confidence dealing with the general public and other stakeholders
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask when necessary
- Ability to recognise and set priorities based on current needs and work independently
- Experience providing executive support, appointment scheduling, meeting preparation etc
Why youll love this role
Not many admin roles can provide you with the creative, personal and energetic artistic culture that is The Actors Hub. So, if you would enjoy bringing your well organised self to blend and support in this creative space there are plenty of good reasons to apply!
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Central location only a few minutes walk from train station
- Casual workspace
- A fun yet hardworking student and staff body
- Opportunity to be engaged with and promoting the arts
How to apply
Please refer to the position description before completing your application.
Applications must include:
- current CV (max 3 pages)
- covering letter (max 1 page) demonstrating why you are the standout person for the role
- details for two referees
- salary expectation
Applications close on COB 23rd March .