Perth office base with flexibility to work from home, Be recognised for your expertise and customer focus, Great culture and team environment.
NTI is recognised as Australias Specialist Insurer, with a focus on the transport and logistics, mobile plant and marine industries.
Boasting over 40 years experience, and backed by two of Australias largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement opportunities for our employees.
Our Repair Management Team
Our Repair Management Team is an essential part of the NTI story. We manage the entire repair process from the accident scene until the final delivery of the vehicle; ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered every step of the way. We ask questions, explore options and solve problems to get our customers vehicles repaired and back on the road as quickly as possible. We build strong relationships with key stakeholders and have an excellent reputation in the market.
We are proactive, customer focused and collaborative in our approach and consider ourselves experts when it comes to heavy vehicles and mobile plant. We work hard and as a team to get the job done right the first time, as fast as we can.
Are you the Repair Manager we are looking for
You will have excellent communication and relationship building skills. It is essential you have strong experience in the heavy motor or mobile plant repair industry minimum 5 years, with relevant trade qualifications. As a highly motivated and proactive problem solver, you will have excellent time management skills and a strong customer service focus. This role will require you to be a confident negotiator and think innovatively when solving problems.
Reporting to the Manager Assessing Services, and based in NTIs Perth Office, you will manage the entire repair process from start to finish for customers across much of WA. It will be your responsibility to ensure repair costs are managed without sacrificing quality. Managing the customers expectations, explaining the repair process and keeping them informed are key requirements of this role.
Your responsibilities will include being able to:
- Advise the Customer of the complete NTI Package
- Perform On site Assessments as per the agreement between Repair Manager & Client
- Validate accident description matches the damage observed during assessment
- Review, Negotiate Towing and Recovery Process
- Determine the correct Repair Process and Parts Identification
- Written change to Compose Expert Reports to claims in a timely manner
- Manage the Repairer relationships
- Contribute to Industry
We have a culture that inspires effort, nurtures talent and rewards success. NTI has a team feel with a corporate edge.
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Financial and lifestyle benefits, including Flexible Work Opportunities
- Assistance with studies
- NTI incentive scheme
- Discounts Program
- Training programme tailored to your professional needs
- The opportunity to grow your personal brand within the industry.