Employment Stability, Advancement Prospects, 6 Monthly Performance and Contract Reviews.
Infinite Group is a professional, Commercial Air Conditioning Company, which strives for excellence. We are a tight knit company that value our employees and offer a great supportive environment.
We are a small team of 12-15 Plumbers, Air Conditioning Techs, Electricians, Managers, Estimators and Administrators that are really taking on the Commercial Fit out and Refurbishment Market with the goal to deliver consistent quality and reliable commercial projects and servicing.
Presently, we have an exciting opportunity for a new Service Technician HVAC with the long-term views of employment and professional development. The ideal candidate would be a person who can work independently and provide solutions on repair and maintenance for our expanding customer base.
The successful applicant must have:
- Commercial HVAC Service background.
- Committed in completing accurate documentation and reporting.
- Construction Industry White Card.
- Current Drivers License.
- Relevant Trade qualifications.
Preferred but not essential:
- 5+ years HVAC experience within the Commercial Industry including experience in CHW, Refrigeration, HHW, Valve Control, Air balancing & Commissioning.
- Self-leadership in personal and professional development with an eye to progress to management.
- Proven ability to complete works efficiently and liaise with other trades/suppliers/customers and co-workers.
In return we offer a competitive employment package with performance reviews conducted every six months for all our employees.
If you possess the skills and attitudes required for this role and want to join a brilliant working environment we would love to hear from you.