Full-time one-year fixed term contract in North Sydney, Work with stakeholders across the University to perform BA project tasks, Manage Project documentation including process maps and project plans.
• Full-time one-year fixed term contract in North Sydney
• Work with stakeholders across the University to perform BA project tasks
• Manage Project documentation including process maps and project plans
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 studes across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU's mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Student Administration Directorate supports the University’s academic decision-making processes through academic policy formulation, providing operational support for student and academic-related administrative matters, and delivering process improvement initiatives to improve the student and faculty user experience.
As Business Analyst, you will contribute to student systems development projects through the creation of project plans, timelines, implementation strategies, project documentation and quality assurance. This will involve:
- gathering and translating business user requirements into functional requirements
- conducting systems and business analysis of user requirements, system design and implementation testing and training
- preparing and managing all project and system functionality documentation
- developing test cases to ensure the required business drivers are being met.
You will need to demonstrate:
- completion of a Bachelor’s degree with appropriate work experience or equivalent combination
- proven skills and relevant experience in business and systems analysis and design
- experience creating process maps to support IT system development
- strong planning, organisational and time management skills.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Obtain the Information Package Business Analyst HEW 7 PD.pdf Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $103,133 - $111,620 pa, including salary component $87,149 - $94,321 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 7), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 26 March 2020