Permanent 0.6 FTE, Support a growing consultingteam, Flexible working conditions.
- Permanent 0.6 FTE
- Support a growing consulting team
- Flexible working conditions
Use your passion for organising yourself and others to add value to this busy consulting team.
About the Opportunity
As Operations Administrator you will be critical in the smooth running of business operations by ensuring that the day to day administrative tasks are completed accurately and on time.
You will take a proactive approach to assist the Directors with:
- Managing their diaries, scheduling meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Arranging events and organising appropriate travel requirements in a a cost effective manner
- Preparing quarterly Board papers
- Providing support for tender administration and management
- Support for business development activities such as CRM admin and identifying tender opportunities
- Assisting Project Managers with financial reporting
- Providing general operations administration support
You are a capable administrator who truly delights in being able to add value by ensuring that the small details are taken care of. You use your initiative to identify ways to streamline processes and solve problems. You will find a dynamic and fast paced environment exciting and will thrive when you are busy.
At interview you will be able to demonstrate:
- An enthusiastic, motivated approach
- Professional communication style
- Intermediate MS Office skills and an ability to quickly learn to work with new technology
- A relentless desire to meet deadlines
- An understanding of how the administrative function of a business operates and adds value to the services provided
It would be great if you had experience supporting a consulting or sales team, but this is not essential.
About Hydra Consulting
Hydra Consulting is based in the Tonsley Innovation Precinct and provides growth consulting services across wine, food, water, environment and manufacturing sectors. Their work ranges across strategy, project delivery, operations management, sector education, construction through to product development / R&D and customer relationships.
Their client base includes government, startups, private and public companies, and industry organisations. They are regarded as a highly innovative boutique consulting firm and are involved in a range of national initiatives including building food export clusters, developing national export training programs and the FOMENT wine and tourism technology accelerator.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. A position description is available when you click Apply.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates. Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.