Full Time position, Great Culture and Team Environment, Opportunity to excel and grow within a dedicated and passionate team..
Are you passionate about customer service and administration
We are seeking a forward thinking, positive and resourceful individual who is passionate about adding value, has attention to detail and strong organisational skills to join our team full-time.
About Teacher Professional Development
Our company is a Newcastle based organisation focused on providing accredited courses for Australian teachers to master new skills and engage in professional development. Our mission is to make a difference and go above and beyond expectations in all areas of our business. We value resilience, integrity, optimism, success and gratitude and pride ourselves on promoting a positive can-do culture.
We have a full time position available for an administrative assistant to work under the supervision of the company directors and help support the day to day operations in our office. The role is fast paced and ever changing so we need a quick-witted problem solver who can think on their feet.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service and teacher support.
- Responding to emails, phone calls and customer enquires.
- Laminating and preparing course resources.
- Sales and order processing (fielding calls, packaging and dispatch of orders)
- Data entry.
- Assist in uploading materials to our website and Facebook.
- Stocktake and general office upkeep.
- Ability to be flexible within the role.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have a growth mindset towards learning new skills.
- Previous administrative experience is highly desirable.
Junior applicants welcomed!
The high performer were hunting for, must be willing to join our hard-working team as soon as possible.
We welcome you to apply:
Please apply online with your resume and cover letter.
Please note: Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
In your cover letter, please tell us;
- Your core values
- What you could bring to the company
- Best book or video that's inspired you