Blue-Collar Recruiters , In-house Permanent opportunity!, Australia's largest provider of Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff, Dynamic and Fast-paced environment with an emphasis on 'team-culture'.
Who are we The Toll Group is a world-class integrated global logistics provider, who are passionate about logistics and creating solutions for our customers. We provide sophisticated end-to-end supply chain solutions in warehousing, express delivery services, distribution and transport and freight forwarding services across the globe. Toll connects people and products, powering global trade and creating a positive impact on communities around the world. Today, Toll is a global business - and proudly part of Japan Post - with over 44,000 team members, across 1200 locations in 50 countries. We are creating a Toll for the future.
Toll People are a Business Unit that forms part of the Toll Group and are Australias most recognised provider of Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff.
Whilst we primarily service the Toll Group, we also partner with external customers in our offering of complete solutions for both blue and white collar casual recruitment. Our service provision is National with offices in NSW, VIC, QLD & WA and ranges from ongoing assignments, one off hires, roster management and high volume recruitment.
We are in a fortunate position where we are actively recruiting for Recruitment Consultants (experienced and entry level) to join our Murarrie based, Brisbane branch. These roles offer the opportunity to be part of a collaborative, culturally diverse and ultimately very successful business that has a clear strategy for future success.
The role of an internal Recruitment Consultant has many day to day variables and responsibilities, which are further supported by a dynamic team environment, who shows genuine passion and determination to achieve success.
Collectively, our teams are immersed in daily responsibilities that include:
- Bulk/Volume Recruitment (blue collar casual and Permanent recruitment)
- Ensuring candidates and clients have a positive contact experience with Toll People
- Candidate selection against job criteria and using contemporary interviewing techniques
- Building available talent pools of on call & available candidates to satisfy current and future client needs.
- Daily roster management of your on call candidates
- Managing your administrative and compliance to high standards
- Ensure inputs into the BUs Recruitment system (FastTrack360) are accurate, compliant and in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Daily interactions with internal and external customers
- Building positive internal associations with our payroll and account management functions
- Genuine and informative safety discussions with your candidates ensuring that their safety is always front of mind.
To be a part of this innovative and collaborative organisation we will need you to have the following:
- Previous recruitment experience within an agency or internal function, preferably within a Blue collar environment.
- A high level of people management skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving capabilities
- Time management skills
- Collaborative approach to Continuous Improvement
- Strong safety culture