Working for a well respected Brand Name in the pool and spa industry., The business has been active for nearly forty years due to its amazing culture., Opportunity to grow quickly within the business if successful..
About the business
The business was founded nearly 40 years ago in Bankstown in the back of a Garage repairing pumps.
It has since grown to become a major competitor and service provider in the Pool and Spa Industry.
The business provides a platform of success for those wishing to join a growing organisation whilst having the privilege of being trained by successful entrepreneurs and Pool and Spa Industry Veterans.
Pump and Pool People are responsible for catering to a wide variety of services associated with the pool and spa maintenance, some of which include:
- Online retail
- Servicing and regular maintenance of Pools and Spas across a vast community.
- Heavy lifting of some chemicals /equipment will be required.
- Water testing and analysing results.
One of the winning strategies of this business, is that they have a supportive family culture, with an exemplary customer service etiquette, which can be quite contagious as all workers and customers are made to feel extremely appreciated and respected.
About the role
As the business has grown substantially over the past year, the duties of this role are vital to support the businesses current and future growth.
The successful candidate in the interim will need to undertake the following duties:
1. Regular Pool and Spa service and maintenance for residential and business clientele.
2. Installation of pool equipment.
3. Pool plumbing
5. Assisting with stock take periodically.
6. Attending sales and customer service meetings held in head office.
7. Performance reviews with the senior manager or director.
8. Seminars for future development may be required to undertake.
9. Liaising with Suppliers.
We may also consider applicants for a Junior Service role if the required experience is not met, so please feel free to send your CV.
Are you are someone looking for a change and would like to develop your career
Would you like to work in an organisation that bridges the gap between a fun culture and a successful working environment
Benefits and perks
Pump and Pool People is located in the heart of Chipping Norton's business district, bridging the gap between Western and South Western suburbs.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop important skill sets not just centred around the pool industry but business in general.
- The successful candidate may have the opportunity to move into a leadership style role to be determined by the results of the business and overall discretion with the principals of Pump and Pool People
- As a Pump and Pool People employee, we are conscience of the needs of our staff and their families. To some extent we would consider a flexible work arrangement.
- The job is certainly not dull and there new challenges each day which are unrelated.
- To make things competitive, the principals of Pump and Pool organise competitions amongst the staff periodically, where prizes are awarded.
Pump and Pool People reward innovation and out of the box style thinking. Meaning to say we value our employees opinions and empower them to take on projects in relation to growing the business (in their own time of course) which if proven viable.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in Pool and Spa servicing.
- Sales Experience preferred but not necessary
- Valid NSW Drivers license
- Excellent Communication Skills (both written and Verbal)
- Excellent track record of customer service
- Punctual - excellent time management
- Highly motivated, full of Energy and enthusiastic.
- Ability to think outside the Box for ideas or solving challenges in the work place.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word.
- Teamwork - Ability to work and communicate well with others.