Sales and Product Training provided, Fantastic Work/Life Balance, Global Company.
Quadient is a global company with over 5,000 employees providing hardware & software solutions to its 800,000 customers worldwide. With a turnover of over 1.1bn annually, Quadient are leading the way with Customer Communication Solutions, Business Process Automation Solutions, Mailing Solutions, Parcel Locker Solutions and Graphics Solutions.
This exciting role within Quadient requires you (The Business Manager - Corporates) to develop new business by driving sales of interactive and print finishing products within the corporate market to improve profitability and increase sales revenue. In addition, you will be required to maintain and grow existing consumable accounts.
* Proactively seek out new business and acquire customers through cold calling, lead generation and solution based selling within the graphics market.
* Achieve sales objectives and KPIs
* Develop relationships with existing and new clients
* Increase market share of print finishing equipment
* Manage existing accounts
* Attend Industry trade show events when required
As the Business Manager, the ideal candidate must have:
* Demonstrated successful B2B solution selling experience
* Current Drivers Licence (mandatory)
* Be a team player, yet a self-starter that can work autonomously
* A positive and passionate attitude to sales
* Well organised, results driven & enthusiastic
* Strong presentation skills
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
Why Join Us
Generous Salary Package - Base Salary + Car Allowance + Uncapped Commissions + Other Incentives - yes uncapped commission!!!
Job Security - This is a long term career opportunity with ongoing training provided and career development, if you are here for an overnighter, move on and stop reading!
Fantastic Team Culture - A culture that values team work, respect and celebrates its wins!