Immediate Start, Industry Leader based in Sydney Olympic Park, Supportive, Professional and Motivated Team Environment.
The Property Investor Alliance (PIA) is a leading real estate group which attributes its success to innovation, the delivery of quality service and long-term commitment to our clients for decades. We provide a one-stop-shop service to global and local investors, owner occupiers, landlords and tenants in the provision of off-the-plan, new residential and established properties for listing, sales and property management. In addition, we offer extended services in property settlements and Quality Assurance. Constantly striving for excellence, our company culture is proactive and ambitious.
About the Role
Our business is experiencing transformational change and we are now seeking an experienced, self-driven and motivated Administrator to provide operational administrative support to our property management dept. and leasing dept.
This is a great opportunity to join our successful team with plenty of opportunity for growth and development and build a long-term career in the industry.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- First point contact of queries, determine the purpose of the call, and forward calls appropriately
- Manage advertisements of properties for rent online
- Monitor and update internal system related to property management and leasing
- Data entry and reconciliation of invoices
- Perform other duties as assigned by your Supervisor/Manager or Management Team
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Permanent Residency or Australian Citizen
- Proven experience as Administrator preferably in real estate industry
- Friendly and professional telephone/customer service manner with high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a tenacity and positive 'can-do' attitude
- Intermediate proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Located centrally, in lifestyle destination Sydney Olympic Park, at PIA you're a two minute walk to the train station or bus stops for an easy commute. There's also plenty of local, reasonably priced car parking available. You'll have access to PIA's on-site staff canteen with licenced barista and light meals (breakfast & lunch offered weekdays), surrounding cafes and restaurants. If you're a fitness fan, the world-class SOP Aquatic Centre is nearby, Bicentennial Park and lake is a 5 minute walk, and a gym is just door away from PIA office.
Please note that due to the anticipated level of applications, applications may take 3 - 5 days to process and due to high volumes of applications only successful applicants will be contacted. However, your application will be kept on file if a suitable position becomes available.