Whats your ambition Is it a big goal or small steps Professional or personal Wed like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
If youre looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, youll have a chance to innovate with the worlds leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives
What this opportunity involves:
Working onsite with our globally recognised client, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of their leading edge learning and development facility. This includes being embedded in the clients work space and engaging closely with key stakeholders to deliver soft services and administrative functions.
The role requires a highly motivated, agile individual who can manage multiple daily tasks.
A snapshot of the role looks like:
- Responsible for overseeing soft services including concierge/reception, visitor management, cleaning, catering and other contract services and IT/AV services;
- Manage two staff who provide reception and concierge services;
- Operational support of the IT and AV (first and second level) services;
- Escalation point for maintenance and fault reporting with contracted services;
- Manage events and space management within the facility;
- Provide reception and concierge services on an as-needed basis;
- Assist the client team with finance, reporting, event coordination, and general administration tasks;
- Provide support for learning database entries and course enrollments;
- Management and ordering of office stationery and catering supplies;
- Support the client Executive Assistant function as required; and
- Other general office duties as required.
Sound like you This is what were looking for:
You will be a confident self-starter who enjoys building client relationships, possesses excellent communication skills & has a strong customer service focus. You will adopt a hands-on approach to problem solving, have the ability to juggle multiple tasks & can be relied upon to work autonomously. You will need to be able to think on-the-go and collaborate with multiple stakeholders. Confidence, agility & adaptability are key to being successful in this role.
You must be an Australian Citizen in order to comply with our clients requirement.
A Negative Vetting 1 security clearance is required (the successful candidate is required to obtain and maintain an NV1 clearance).
What can you expect from us
Youll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspire the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sight and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders applications and enquiries.