Highly rewarding opportunity; clear sense of purpose, Fast growing and dynamic organisation, Outstanding culture and people driven company.
About you and the role:
This vacancy presents opportunity for a driven, capable and experienced Operations Manager to join our organisation. Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with our leadership team, you will manage overall operations and be responsible for the effective and successful management of labour, productivity, sales and safety measures including improving strategies within the organisation.
You will enhance the operational procedures, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting and look for opportunities to expand cash flow opportunities. You will ensure efficient resource levels and allocation and regular review of resources against forecasted activity;
You will foster a culture of engagement and continual learning across all members of your team, whilst delivering continuous targeted proactive coaching and mentoring.
You will fervently promote and advocate company values and maintain a strong positive people/family culture
This role will be critical with internal communication ensuring Executive team and Advisory Committee are updated on a regular basis with regard to divisional reports, operational issues and successes, project progress, safety and HR aspects of the Organisation.
You will assist in the preparation of annual budgets of all divisions in collaboration with our Financial Controller and Executive team.
Necessary skills and experience:
- Extensive experience (minimum 5 years) working in a business management / GM / Operations leadership role;
- Strong background within the IT, OT, Automation or Electrical Engineering Industry preferred;
- Strong commercial skills and business acumen;
- Proven experience developing strategies for improving and maintaining operational and customer satisfaction processes;
- Ability to translate business strategy into tactical operating plans;
- Prior P&L and budget accountability;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills as well as strong ability to effectively engage with internal team and stakeholders at all levels;
- Use sound judgement and interpersonal skills to deal with conflict, negotiate and influence outcomes;
- Ability to effectively navigate and diffuse high-pressure situations;
- Solutions orientated, with strong planning and analytical skills and the ability to 'think on your feet';
- Possess a strong self-motivated and 'can-do' attitude;
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), cloud-based CRM, workflow and communication platforms.
IoTics exists to help businesses save time and money by creatively improving and supporting industrial processes through technology.
Founded in 2016, we are a culture-driven fast growing and dynamic company with a passion for delivering creative excellence in the Industrial Automation space. We have a strong focus on harnessing the power of the internet in parallel with i4.0 centric technologies to deliver exceptional outcomes to clients across the food & beverage, resources and utilities sectors.
Why people work here:
We truly believe that our greatest strength are our people and are proud to offer an exceptional people-centric culture to work in. We are highly focused on encouraging professional and personal development and provide an environment that brings ongoing opportunity for everyone to progress in their career.
- Creativity passion and problem solving
- Collaboration teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Excellence celebration, recognition and continual improvement
- Trust and Respect communication, ownership and authenticity
Within the email please state your expected annual salary, how much notice you are required to give your current employer (if employed) and include a sentence about each of the below:
- Describe a recent example of you living one of our core values
- What do you love about working in management
- If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be Why
Applicants must hold an Australian working VISA