New Position Created, Reception-Administration - Role core contribution to office & business, 30+ year Company - Family-Owned & Operated.
Carlingford Prestige Smash Repairs is a successful, family-owned and operated Vehicle Smash Repair business located in North Rocks. We have operated in the local area for over 30 years and have grown a successful customer-base and reputation for quality workmanship.
As our Smash Repair business continues to grow, we have a new position available for multi-faceted reception/administration role. The role will dramatically help business efficiency on a day-to-day, month-to-month basis. You will be the initial point of contact for our customers, directing them to the next point of contact for further assistance. The position hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
High value on the relationships we build with our customers, insurance companies and network of supplies. We take the time to communicate with our customers, allowing a relationship to build, which helps shape the entire process/experience. If we take five or ten to chat (and a lot of the time catch up!) with our customers, we do!
You must be able to 'think outside the box', with a can-do attitude to ensure the smooth running of the office and customer aspect. Commit to following through with all requests and tasks assigned to you and tasks you know require attention.
Typical duties include in the role are:
- Maintaining stationary and office supplies
- Generate customer invoices daily and take EFTPOS payments
- Basic MYOB data entries to include entering of EFTPOS receipts into the system, entering invoices and making off payments
- Contacting customers to arrange vehicle assessments. During the repair process updating customer with the progress of repairs.
- Inputting parts invoices into the system and assigning to job/vehicle folders (we use quoting package IBodyShop)
- Weekly job/vehicle folders preparing all weekly job/vehicle folders, contacting customers for repair booking, order parts
- Follow-up on outstanding back order parts
- Assist office staff with secretarial tasks (ensuring tasks are followed up with customers in a timely manner). You are a large supporting office employee to assist vehicle estimators with related tasks/follow-ups
- Assist Director & Business Manager with secretarial tasks
To be successful in the role you must have:
- An enthusiastic, forward-thinking personality essential with customer relationships
- Deliver constant excellent customer service (in person, over the phone and through emails) with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with a fast-paced office environment ability to prioritize your workload and ensure tasks are followed through and resolved
- To hold self-motivation skills to be able to complete the job role without direct supervision
- Competent computer skills, with a focus on accuracy
You will be required to be First Aid Certified. If you do not hold currently hold a First Aid Certificate, a paid course will be provided with ongoing certification to keep up to date (Carlingford Prestige Smash Repairs will pay for the cost).
Previous experience in administration within the Automotive industry would be ideal, however, this is not essential. Training will be provided to ensure a smooth transit into a long-term position.
We offer a great remuneration, excellent work environment, with the majority of our employees have worked long-term with us. If you are enthusiastic and ready to join our team, we would love to have you aboard.