Cairns Neurophysiology is a privately operating neurodiagnostic service that is in Grace House, 2 Upward Street, in the Cairns CBD centralizing the services for patients and referring practitioners in Far North Queensland.
About the role
Cairns Neurophysiology are seeking someone who has an outstanding work ethic, is extremely reliable, committed long term to the practice and has strong attention to detail.
The Administrator is responsible for delivering high level of clerical support to clinical staff, and ensuring management of patient as well as doctor demands are tended to in a timely manner and a friendly fashion. The operations include; clerical duties, reception duties, support of professional staff and financial duties relating to tests conducted. The Administrator oversees the reception area and the clinics accounts payable and receivable functions. The Administrator is also responsible for driving the positive client service culture of the clinic and ensuring optimal client service is provided by all staff at all times with minimal supervision. Attention to detail is crucial with strong element of initiative.
- High level skills in managing time, setting priorities, planning and organising own work to achieve specific and set objectives efficiently and effectively within resources available and within set timetable.
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- A flexible approach to work and customer requirements
- Demonstrated comprehensive experience in accounts preparation
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate confidently at various levels and with a range of audiences.
- High level working knowledge in the use of MS Word, Excel, Email and Internet (or similar software).
About the company
Cairns Neurophysiology conducts bioelectric tests on both the central and peripheral nervous system on patients of all ages from paediatrics to geriatrics.
Specifically the tests that are conducted include:
- Electroencephalograms (EEG)
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS)
- Electromyography (EMG)
Our mission is assist local physicians, specialists, as well as patients in the prompt diagnosis of neurological conditions including epilepsy, carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, peripheral neuropathy, radiculopathy, plexopathy, myopathy, neuropraxia, (nerve and muscle abnormalities) and investigate symptoms including: seizures, altered states of consciousness, loss of consciousness, drop attacks, altered behaviour states, paraesthesia (tingling, burning; pins & needles) and peripheral weakness among others.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment- Flexible working hours
- Family friendly workplace
- Innovative and positive team
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing business and contribute to its future success.
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience.
- An immediate start for the right candidate.
Applications close COB on 20th March 2020.