Junior Bookkeeper/ Office Admin / Accounts all rounder
OPC Health is a leading supplier of high quality products to the Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and Allied Health markets.
We are seeking a full time Administrator to join our Front Office team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our successful company in a supportive working environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reception duties, including booking client appointments
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Attend to Front Desk reception : greeting clients/patients
- Administrator duties, including Debtor invoicing, including client billing
- Accounts Payable Data Entry & Communication with Suppliers (minimal)
- Accounts Receivable Data Entry & Debt Collection (minimal)
- Processing claims for expenses and liaison with staff
- Processing and reconciling credit card expenses
- Other administration tasks as required
To be successful for the position, you will require:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Receptionist
- Experience in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Access
- Experience in front office and be an all rounder
- You will be very organised with excellent time management skills
- Possess good phone and communication skills
Salary to be negotiated based on experience and capabilities of the successful applicant. This is a full time position, with work hours: 8.30am 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Note : Only short listed applicants will be contacted
CBD & Inner Suburbs