Dechra Veterinary Products (Australia) Pty Ltd is a leading manufacturer of animal health products. With an ever growing, diverse portfolio of quality companion animal products manufactured on the NSW Central Coast, or through a growing global pipeline, Dechra Veterinary Products (Australia) applies the highest quality standards to every product we produce.
We have a position available for a Production Operator with experience in process work, machine operation, GMP cleaning and working within SOP standards. This a Monday-Friday day shift role, with permanency subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
Applicants should ideally have:-
- experience in a pharmaceutical GMP environment or possibly another strictly controlled, quality oriented processing industry such as food manufacture or cosmetic production;
- mechanical / engineering ability to set-up and run machinery, trouble shoot equipment issues;
- experience dispensing and blending ingredients, and operating of liquid blending equipment and or tablet presses;
- competence in reconciliation of materials and accuracy in record keeping throughout the production operation, and
- a strong focus on work place safety.
The ability to work with, and around Penicillin and Penicillin products is required.
Please ensure your application outlines your experience in the key aspects of the role as outlined above. Only successful candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
16/03/2020$0Gosford & Central Coast1 Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file