Casual Position: 3-5 Days p/wk, Professional Growth Opportunities, Amazing Work Culture.
About the Company:
People Infrastructure is the largest ASX listed Australian Workforce Management and staffing company in ANZ (ASX: PPE). We deliver innovative solutions to workforce challenges faced by Australia's leading businesses and operate across four main sectors including healthcare, information technology, specialist services and general staffing. People Infrastructure is one of the fastest growing companies on the Australian Stock Exchange and the 5th most successful IPO listing in 2017.
More than just a Job:
Take this opportunity to join People Infrastructure and become a part of a supportive and collaborative culture that encourages initiative and entrepreneurial thinking.
Our staff are empowered with decentralised decision-making and are a part of a team that is ambitious, innovative and service driven. People Infrastructure is underpinned by a high performing, fun culture with employee engagement a key focus for the business. We're proud of our people & with a key focus on the development of our staff. People Infrastructure works with individuals to help them achieve their career ambitions through training and support, leadership and career development pathways.
We work hard, we are humble, accountable, adaptable, frank and honest. Above all, we offer work that will challenge you every day and encourage people to have fun.
About the role:
A great role for a motivated self-starter in the capacity of Accountant Assistant for a division of People Infrastructure Ltd.
This is a hands-on role initially, in which the successful candidate has significant team resources to support the execution of accountabilities.
People Infrastructure prides itself as a high-performing organisation with big goals. You will be a high performer with a positive and ambitious attitude, where no job is too big or too small. You will thrive on challenges and question the status quo with a continuous improvement outlook.
The role will encompass the following duties, although not an exhaustive list:
- Oversee accounts payable
- Assist company accountant with EOM processes, including processing of journals
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Allocation of expenses across branches of the business
- Checking and processing payments
- Excellence in customer service
- Identify risks and inefficiencies with a continuous improvement outlook to recommend process improvements and help drive implementation
- Ad hoc duties as required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Bookkeeping/ Accounts Payable role
- Experience with Navision accounting system desirable
- Must have intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Processing data accurately and in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Self-organised individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level numeracy and reconciliation skills with great attention to detail
- Positive, can-do attitude
Why work for People Infrastructure
- Fastest Growing ASX Listed Business
- Fun & Friendly team
- Potential to Convert to a Part-Time role in 6 months
- Growth Opportunities
- Personal Development
- Work Hard, Play Hard Culture