Your Opportunity to be a part of an award Winning team.
PART TIME SALON CO-ORDINATOR POSITION AVAILABLE at Fruition Style Ambition Hair Salon
A rare opportunity to be part of the Fruition team 'heritage meets hip' aesthetic of Wilston, just 3km North of Brisbane CBD.
The award-winning team at Fruition are seeking a mature minded Part-Time Salon Co-ordinator to join their vibrant, creative, supportive team and aspirational style seeking clients.
Key Job tasks:
- Reception and front of house management greeting clients and ensuring they receive the optimal client experience
- Opening and setting up the salon for daily operations
- Answering phone calls, managing messages and ensuring call backs are followed through
- Management of the salon booking system
- Maintaining an immaculate salon appearance at all times -professional, clean and organized.
- Customer service and client communication
- Assisting the manager with keeping the team focused and ensuring a smooth, efficient and effective work flow
- General data reporting for the manager/director
- Optimising retail sales, upgrading of services and client rebooking
- Problem solving & complaint handling
- Working closely with the manager/director
Personal & Professional Attributes:
- An upbeat, happy persona with a positive, can-do attitude
- A high level of energy & enthusiasm
- A passion for fashion
- Highest professional standards of personal presentation and hygiene
- Hard working, self motivated with strong work ethics
- Strong leadership, multitasking and delegation skills for driving a busy salon team
- Excellent communication skills (superior phone manner a must)
- Reliable and flexible, accountable, punctual & organised
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as being a part of a team
- Mature minded and confident
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work late nights and Saturdays
- Eager and willing to learn
Additional opportunities available:
- Ongoing professional training and opportunities to learn & develop skills within a professional and exclusive salon
- The chance to be involved with photo shoots, catwalk and fashion shows
- Complementary hair services and staff rates for products
- Reception experience essential
- Retail sales experience essential
- Customer service and cashing up experience essential
- Team management experience desirable
- Previous salon coordinator experience desirable
For more information on Fruition and the salon team culture and environment that YOU could be a part of, check out the salon website .
This is your opportunity to work in one of Brisbane's most fashionable salons. If you are wanting to work in a fun, fast paced, creative environment then APPLY NOW!
Trades & Services