We are a leading Service Provider in Commercial Aquatic Pool Maintenance, as well as specialising in Boiler systems, Commercial Facility Maintenance, and Mechanical Heating & Cooling for over 40 years.
A small dynamic company looking to grow, which requires an experienced Mechanical Plumber/Commercial Pool Service Technician.
We offer an attractive salary package based on experience, that includes service vehicle, phone, super and bonuses.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Install, maintain and service Water Treatment plant and controls
- Installation of Pumps, Heat Exchangers,Boilers & Hot Water Heaters.
- Installation of Copper, HDPE or PVC pipework.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of commercial swimming pools
- Mechanical experience or good mechanical aptitude
- A current Victorian drivers license
- Ability and keen to learn new skills and be a team member
- Ability to obtain Police and Working with Children checks
Those applying will be looked at favourably if they:
- Have a disconnect/reconnect electrical licence
- Confined space training and certification
- Field service technician background