Work with a successful and renowned Toll Customer, Opportunity to make your mark within the Energy and Transport Industry!, Permanent opportunity + Immediate Start.
Toll Group, part of Japan Post, is the Asia Pacific region's leading provider of integrated logistics services, employing approximately 40,000 people across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries. Toll's second-to-none capabilities and global reach help provide customers with logistics solutions capable of serving the most comprehensive global supply chains.
Toll Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Demand Planner who will be required to work in locations throughout Brisbane on a Permanent basis. As the Demand Planner your responsibility is to provide upstream information and knowledge to effectively plan for Transport Operations, Freight Bookings, Transport Services, Specialised Projects and Infield related operations for one of our major customers.
Additionally, the Demand Planner will be an embedded member of the customers team, utilising a range of software systems and interpreting customer ERP data. You must develop and retain high value stakeholder relationships, along with driving operational CI synergies both from field learning visits and customer meetings.
- Provide daily demand reporting to operational teams
- Support customer stakeholders with transitioning to online ways of working
- Develop an understanding of customer systems/ERP and extract data for TOLL forecast formulation
- Understand customer WMS and be able to operate within the system
- Apply analysis toward knowledgeable CI operating solutions for win win customer outcomes
- Correct use of Inventory Management & Ordering System
- Operate MyToll and be able to show others
- Operate Toll TMS and scheduling systems
- Monitor freight in transit and expedite where necessary
- Understanding systems and transit times applicable for expediting movements
- Operate mobile data terminals (MDT)
- Equipment KPI reporting and development for business performance
- Development of weekly reporting tools for business performance
- Development of back of house process for improved customer experience
- Develop customer facing relationships and regular meeting attendance
- Participate in formal stock takes and inventory audits
- Fully participate in the bi-annual performance review process
- Time in motion studies and KPI reporting
- Quoting services applicable to projects or contractual scopes
- Be prepared to undertake any other task that may be reasonably required from time to time for which you are capable of performing
- Ensure that all work is performed safely and that an ongoing commitment to safety is maintained including proactive actions to identify and reduce workplace hazards
To be successful
- A background in hands on, operational transport is required
- Working knowledge of Oil and Gas industry
- Large scale WMS/ERP Experience
- Sound analytical experience and report generation
- Familiar with the operation of Mobile Data Terminals
- Technologically focussed and capable to operate within multiple systems
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external customer relationships
- Ability to identify opportunities that benefit the customer
- Ability to identify and deliver continuous improvement opportunities.
Why work for Toll
- Work with a successful and renowned Toll customer
- Opportunity to make your mark within the Energy and Transport Industry!
- Permanent opportunity + Immediate start
Working at Toll
At Toll, were proud to be a leading integrated logistics provider in the Asia Pacific region. And we know our success is due to the quality and skill of our talented people - quite simply, our people are our most valuable asset.
We work hard to create a workplace that supports our peoples careers and that is a safe, respectful and inclusive place to work.
When you join Toll, youll join 40,000 customer-focused people who are working across 1200 locations in more than 50 countries. Our employees are passionately committed to our vision - to deliver outstanding logistics solutions for our customers, at every stage of the supply chain.
Toll Group does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to any Toll Group employees. Toll Group will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
All Toll Group employees must be entitled to work in Australia and undertake a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing.