Uniforms, phone and work vehicle supplied, A fast-paced fun workplace, A highly competitive salary based on experience and knowledge.
Service Technicians required for fast growing agricultural machinery dealership
Ag implements are a fast-growing John Deere dealership based in the Central and Eastern Wheatbelt.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Service Technicians with a positive attitude and excellent problem-solving abilities for both Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical components.
Heavy Diesel Mechanic trade certificate (preferably qualified in an agriculture background) is a plus but not essential for the right candidate.
A background in broad acre agriculture as a farm hand/ machinery operator would also be favourably looked upon.
We are seeking people with a passion for agricultural machinery and all things mechanical.
The successful candidate must be willing to live in rural Western Australia approximately 100kms from Perth, We also have Opportunities in our Eastern branches roughly 300kms from Perth.
We can provide for the right candidate:
- A highly competitive salary based on experience and knowledge
- Mature aged apprentice training
- Relocation Assistance
- Uniforms, phone and work vehicle supplied
- A fast-paced fun workplace
- Ongoing training throughout your career, with opportunities for advancement
- Help with visa sponsorship for the correct suitably qualified candidate.
Northam & Wheatbelt
Trades & Services