Full Time, ongoing role recruiting for an award-winning university, Supportive and collaborative culture, HEW 7 - $88,913 - $90,692.
About the Job
The Recruitment Consultant provides recruitment and selection services to the University by utilizing strategic sourcing and targeted marketing techniques to attract suitable talent. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager and working within a team of recruitment professionals, the Recruitment Consultant will collaborate with all areas of the University to ensure all recruitment needs are fulfilled and a talent strategy for each area is identified and implemented. This role will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle with a high focus on candidate experience and maintaining Swinburne’s employment brand in the external market.
About Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne is a multi-sector university of science, technology and innovation with more than 54,000 students and 5,000 staff globally. We offer postgraduate, undergraduate, vocational education and online education to provide students with a variety of work-relevant pathways. Our mission is to be a world-class university, creating economic and social impact through science, technology and innovation. We aim to deliver future-ready learners, research with impact and innovative enterprise.
People, Planning & Culture
Help connect people with our vision and strategy. The People, Planning & Culture team at Swinburne engage, support and inspire our most valuable asset: our people. We provide strategic advice and solutions across the University’s full range of people and culture services.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
• Demonstrated experience in recruitment and selection advice and support (in house recruitment experience is essential)
• Demonstrated experience in recruiting roles across Finance and IT
• High level interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
• A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and strong work ethic
A full list of selection criteria is available within the position description. Benefits
• Participate in regular staff and management development programs
• Onsite childcare
• Discounted gym memberships – including Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre (HALC)
• Free access to the HALC swimming pools
• Onsite health services
• Private health insurance discounts
• Weekly yoga and Pilates classes
• Discounted annual Myki cards are available to Swinburne staff
To find out more about the extensive range of benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit Employee Benefits
Agency enquiries will not be accepted for this position.
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation. We are proud to be recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice for women for 10 years in a row and of key initiatives such as our [email protected]
Strategic Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan. Equity and diversity are integral to our 2025 vision to be a world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation. Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 15th March 2020