Experience working with some of Australia's leading businesses, Work on industry-changing projects, Rotations across a number of industries and operations.
A commercial career with our iconic, growing business can take you in countless directions. Manage contracts with some of Australia’s biggest businesses. Work on investments in industry-changing projects. Improve cost-efficiencies across our diverse portfolio. Invest in your future with great returns. At Linfox we believe that together, anything’s possible.
Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join us at Linfox.
How much will your career deliver
Imagine being part of a 24/7, 365-day-a year industry that delivers everything that makes life run smoothly. That’s what we do at Linfox – and on our 24-month Graduate Program, you’ll discover just how much a career in logistics can deliver for you.
More than just trucks and warehouses
Linfox is Asia Pacific’s largest privately-owned logistics company. Everyday our multinational team delivers food, medicines and resources in 12 countries. With over 190 sites across Australia and New Zealand, employing more than 24,000 people across Asia Pacific, you’ll see what it’s like to work with an iconic Australian business.
Six of Australia’s top 20 ASX listed companies choose to partner with Linfox, so if it’s in one of our customers’ stores, we probably delivered it. With continual investment in our productivity to increase the competitiveness of our customers you will see that we are involved in much more than just trucks and warehouses.
What’s in the box
You can look forward to a first-class grounding in one of the fastest growing industries, including:
- Rotations at different sites across Australia
- A mentor during the program
- A wide range of career development opportunities and ongoing support
- Work with leaders in the logistics industry to keep the world moving
- Learning and development opportunities
- Exposure to the entire supply chain network
- A company-wide commitment to safety
What do I need to apply
You will need to:
- Have completed your undergraduate degree within the last 3 years, or currently completing it
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (including New Zealand citizens) at the time you apply
- Have a current driver’s licence and access to a vehicle when you start
- Be excited about the opportunities in the logistics industry
Can you outfox the competition
We are looking for the commercial leaders of tomorrow, who have what it takes to keep us ahead of the competition. If you are resourceful, flexible and looking for a career that can take you places, we want to hear from you.
As a graduate, you’ll gain exposure to a wide range of business areas including commercial, continuous improvement, project management, information technology, fleet and safety and hands-on experience in transport, warehousing and distribution.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include a current Criminal History Check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.