Family owned and operated business with focus on developing our team in leaders., All training, uniform, tools and equipment provided, All team leaders provided with company vehicles, fuel cards, etags, etc.
About the business and the role
Founded in 1998, Going Up Elevators has emerged from humble beginnings to become one of the largest and most trusted independent names in vertical transport. Proudly Australian owned we design, manufacture and install our own products and systems.
Going Up specializes in installations of all building types and we have structured our company to be able to deliver cost effective vertical transport solutions to the Australian market place.
We are a company that builds long term relationships with our clients to ensure long term success.
We have built our reputation over 20 years giving us a permanent foot hold in the industry.
Our continuous and sustained growth has given us an immense level of strength and sustainability to ensure we continue to grow and develop over the long term.
In 2019 we engaged in:
- 190 - 210 new projects
- Ongoing works until mid 2022 with a constant stream of new work in the pipeline
- 200 minor projects across the east coast.
- Continuous double digit growth for the last 10 years.
- Industry leading retention rates
Extensive face to face training on site and in the office will be provided directly from the operations manager and logistics personnel.
If you are energetic, motivated, a self starter, dedicated, results driven and interested in learning then you will exceed in this role.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Installation of lift equipment from delivery to test and commission.
Coordination with team and construction manager
Skills and experience
Dedication, Motivation, Drive, Energetic
We have industry leading staff retention and we ensure our staff are supported by providing a flexible but high performing work environment.
This is a long term role and we are looking to invest into developing you into a future leader in the industry.
The best candidate will:
- Always be willing to learn, grow and contribute.
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal
- Always be professionally presented, courteous and willing to go beyond expectations to get the job done.
- Be highly organised and a determined self-starter who will work to achieve results independently.
- Have competent computer skills to a level appropriate for the role.
Job benefits and perks
- All training provided.
- Wage plus perks
- Phone and work uniform provided
- Regular over time available
- Further training into numerous career paths