Take the next positive step in your career - Fitzpatricks Real Estate are seeking a full time Client Services Representative to support our award winning property management team.
Fitzpatricks management pride themselves on valuing and supporting all staff. We encourage personal and professional development providing internal and external training and mentoring.
We encourage you to increase your knowledge and skill base, in the property management field, supported with the right tools and technology.
Our entire Fitzpatricks team are underpinned by strong team core values, enjoying a vibrant, happy, harmonious work place with an amazing culture.
If Interested, you will have:
- Exceptional communication skills and enjoy contact with people
- A Certificate of Registration or a Statement of Attainment in Real Estate Practice (or willing to obtain prior to commencement)
- Professional personal presentation, manner & dialogue
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to multi-task and maintain a high attention to detail
- Be an Australian citizen
- Enjoy a supportive role within a team environment
Ideally you will have:
- Experience using database software
A more detailed position description can be found on the Fitzpatricks website, within the application.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic team in a position that offers variety and a sense of achievement.
Applicants for this position should have Australian residency or a valid Australian work permit.
Wagga Wagga & Riverina
Call Centre & Customer Service