- Automotive industry focus
- Global technology solution provider
- Full-time or part-time (flexible)
- No weekend work
- Great work environment
Op2ma Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of Fusion Business Solutions. We have been delivering automotive software, data & consulting solutions for over twenty years. We are Adelaide-based with over 40 staff and offices in Melbourne, Sydney, and Shanghai (China).
Our solutions are used in over 11 countries.
Our corporate clients read like the who's who of the industry Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo, Honda, Harley-Davidson, Ford Credit (China), Macquarie Leasing, BOQ, KTM, Honda MPE, IVECO, Polaris plus many, many dealers dealing directly with us.
Op2ma designs and delivers a range of technology solutions that improve the business performance of our clients
Our F&I suite of products is Australia's leading F&I technology solutions for auto dealers and Financiers, enabling more efficient sales of F&I product to retail customers.
Our corporate solutions for auto OEMs and Financiers empower field force to deliver more value to their dealer networks. These solutions have been proven to grow profit, increase customer satisfaction and improve compliance.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional who has a passion (and track record) of sales and business development.
You are probably someone who has worked for an OEM in the field, or a Financier or Insurer. Maybe you have worked in a dealership and have strong knowledge of the sector.
Most important - you have skills, knowledge and the desire to work. Plus, you have extensive industry contacts. Relationships are everything in sales and well need evidence that you can deliver on this.
You will be based in our Melbourne CBD office, which we co-share with our strategic partner Urban Science.
The focus is to grow our client base (i.e.- sell our solutions), make sure existing clients are really happy (i.e. account manage) and help them achieve more (i.e.- consult to them where possible).
But it starts with sales!
You will probably have some interstate travel because our customers dealers, Financiers and OEMs are all over Australia.
Given our growing international footprint, this could be a career opportunity for someone to develop into a key person in our company.
This role covers the following core functions:
- Developing target client lists and implementing business development actions to convert to sales
- Taking leads from our Lead Generation team and converting them to sales
- Presenting the company and our solutions to major clients
- Working with our existing clients to help them grow their performance all our available assets
- Upselling additional products and services to existing clients where possible
- Providing customer support via the telephone and web conferencing in liaison with our Customer Support Team
- Assisting with developing sales and marketing strategies to grow our business
- Identifying new opportunities where appropriate
You will need to have the following skills and qualities:
- A deep understanding of the automotive industry, including auto finance
- Ability to leverage your extensive network of contacts
- Impeccable history (no skeletons in the closet and believe us we will check!)
- Highly enthusiastic
- Great communication skills
- Competitive, ambitious and goal orientated
- Independent, driven and persistent
- Able to adapt to a changing landscape (welcome to the auto industry!)
- Very solid computer skills
- Driver's License and own transport
You must want the following:
- A great work environment
- A competitive salary with incentives
- Car and mobile phone allowances
- To improve your present position and utilise your skills
- Join an industry-leading team that for over 20 years has been breaking ground both here and internationally
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to use their skills in an industry-changing role.