Titeline Drilling is a dynamic growing exploration drilling company with operations within Australia and overseas. At Titeline Drilling we value our employees and regard them as part of the team and company success.
We are currently seeking a Safety/Training Advisor for our current and future underground drilling operations.
The position offers the opportunity to be a member of the OHS team that is developing the safety and training framework for the most significant step change associated with underground diamond drilling for some time. The step change includes utilising industry first, high technology, robotic rod handling underground drill rigs. The result of which is a significant increase in safety for drill crew members due to the resultant hands-off steel movement of drill rods.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implement the directives of OH&S and Site Manager
- Provide current, accurate and timely OH&S advice to operational management which is consistent with company and national standards
- Enable the building of constructive working relationships between OHS advisors and operational line managers that will support safety culture change
- Develop effective implementation strategies to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Analyse OHS performance to identify and monitor accident trends, especially targeting high risk and recommend appropriate risk management strategies to senior and line management, providing them with assistance in their implementation.
- Manage the provision of specific OHS related training program
- Conduct training of field crews to national standard
All interested candidates must have the following to be considered for this roll:
A Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety along with Solid subsequent relevant OHS Experience.
A Certificate III or Cert IV in Drilling.
A Certificate IV in TAE.
A thorough working knowledge and practical experience in interpreting and providing advice of OH&S legislation, codes of practice and strategies
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing workload and prioritising tasks
An enthusiastic can-do attitude.
High level interpersonal and influencing skills
Proven communication and organisation skills
Strong MS Office and Excel skills
Current Drivers Licence
Current First Aid certificate
Pass a PEM and Police Clearance
What we will offer you:
Excellent pay structure
Great work environment
Transport to and from the job.
Even time roster.
10/03/2020$0Perth1 Mining, Resources & Energy
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file