Advance Vision Technologys (AVTech) core focus is delivering flexible professional services to meet our clients business needs and to provide great relationship management along the way.
We pride ourselves on delivering customer service excellence and quality solutions via proven methodology. AVTechs business culture promotes creativity, flexibility, and achievement, as well as priding ourselves on customer service excellence. We seek and respect such qualities in our staff members.
About the Role
With explosive growth throughout Australia and Asia, we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our growing Sales Team in Melbourne. In this newly created position, you will be hunting, discovering and developing new and strategic business opportunities for AVTech.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for working towards increasing AVTech market share and profitability in order to achieve or exceed planned revenue growth and profit targets. Key to success will your ability to start from scratch to identify new business relationships and close opportunities, maintain productive and effective relationships with new/existing customers and to achieve KPIs/targets required.
What youll bring
We are looking for an Experienced Business Development Manager with at least 3 years experience in a similar role (e.g. Re-seller, Managed Services Provider (MSP), Systems Integrator (SI) or Vendor experience). You will be a highly results-driven, target-oriented with a proven Solutions/Consultative Sales track record of at least 3 years success and experience in Business to Business (B2B).
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Vendors including HP, Lenovo, Microsoft, Dell, Cisco, Fortinet, and Telstra will be highly desired;
- Translating the opportunity into further customer meetings with Solution Architect (SA) to present the proposed solution, negotiate pricing and terms and close of sale;
- Be able to generate new business by articulating the AVTech value proposition to new customers from cold calling through to face to face meetings;
- IT industry awareness knowledge of networking, operating systems, email, IT processes, ITIL, storage, back-up, databases is essential, knowledge of ITIL frameworks and a broad understanding of cross-practice offerings and Vendor technologies;
- Knowledge of emerging industry trends and the ability to articulate this into customer solutions that AVTech will be able to deliver;
- Timely coordination of bid responses ensuring all resources participate as required and completion of proposals and tender responses;
- Ability to Generate, Pitch and Win new business and leverage your existing network.
AVTech is a specialist ICT solutions and services provider that helps clients plan, build, support and manage their ICT investments. Established in 1992, we work with our clients to help achieve their IT ambitions. By identifying goals and articulating these through the development of professional IT services and solutions, we deliver resolved business plans to achieve growth and success for our clients and their business.
Our office in Port Melbourne is located close to numerous public transport options, with free on-site parking. Other employee benefits include; An impressive multi-function area (that includes a Pinball Machine, Pool Table, Table Tennis, etc.), fantastic kitchen facilities offering caf drinks from a commercial coffee machine, daily fresh fruit, snacks & other drinks.