Full time employment, work alongside a professional team, Ability to expand and grow existing skills.
Noble Engineering Services is a multi-discipline Reliability Consulting company with a significant presence in the mining and support services sector with specific OEM industry connections. Along with Condition Monitoring programs we also deliver innovative and efficient condition monitoring products, such as on-line vibration systems development and solutions, Motion Amplification, Failure Analysis and Mechanical design utilising FEA modelling.
Our foremost goal is the sustained success of our customers plant and reliability improvement.
We are looking for graduate Mechanical Engineers within Australia with a keen appetite to be involved in the reliability consulting and failure analysis of equipment in the mining, agriculture, water, petro-chemical and power generation industries.
Some of the equipment you would be exposed to includes: Electrical motors, Gearboxes, Pumps, Bearings, Conveyor Systems and Structures.
We have opportunities to mentor and develop you to be successful within reliability consulting, metallurgy, failure analysis, vibration analysis, thermal imaging, condition monitoring programs, materials and Mechanical Design process.
The Successful Candidate Will Ideally Possess
- Completed or nearing completion of a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with a materials major.
- Have an energetic and ambitious attitude working on a range of industry and mining products.
- Have an interest in developing a high level of understanding in materials, motors, gearboxes, pumps, bearings and conveyor systems.
- Experience with computer software and reporting writing.
- Flexibility to travel within NSW.
- A strong team work ethic and ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external clients.
We Will Provide
- Training, mentoring and development opportunities
- Competitive salary package
This role, based in Beresfield NSW, will be working as part of the Engineering Investigations team. You'll be joining a supportive company that encourages continued development to make your abilities stand out amongst the rest.
Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role
Applications close 2 April 2020.