Enable the facilitation of placements and internships, Continuing, full time position available, Up to 17% superannuation may apply.
(HEO4) $62,661 to $68,720 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation may apply
Continuing, full time position available
Support the provision of a range of administrative and student support functions that underpin the delivery of placement and internship activities for the School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences programs
The Placement and Internships Support Officer will be located at the Roseworthy Campus and works under general direction supporting the administration of a range of placement and internship related functions, and liaising with academic and professional staff to enable the facilitation of placements and internships.
This position maintains student and placement data, responds to queries, and provides information and support to students and academic staff. The position also works closely with providers and other stakeholders to support student placements and the ongoing improvement of University systems and processes.
To be successful you will need:
- Experience in supporting student and program administration, preferably in a higher education environment, including delivering efficient and accurate information, advice and reports
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, in a succinct, professional and responsive manner to deliver client centric results
- Demonstrated organisational skills with proven ability to effectively prioritise tasks and balance competing deadlines to achieve accurate and timely work outcomes
- Experience in contributing to the delivery of a range of student related support and administrative functions, including prioritising and organising the delivery of challenging workloads and timelines
- Demonstrated experience in utilising the full suite of Microsoft applications, and student and records management systems
Enjoy an outstanding career environment
The University of Adelaide is a uniquely rewarding workplace. The size, breadth and quality of our education and research programs - including significant industry, government and community collaborations - offers you vast scope and opportunity for a long, fulfilling career.
It also enables us to attract high-calibre people in all facets of our operations, ensuring you will be surrounded by talented colleagues, many world-leading. Our work's cutting-edge nature - not just in your own area, but across virtually the full spectrum of human endeavour - provides a constant source of inspiration.
Our core values are honesty, respect, fairness, discovery and excellence. Our culture is one that welcomes all and embraces diversity. We are firm believers that our people are our most valuable asset, so we work to grow and diversify the skills of our staff.
In addition, we offer a wide range of attractive staff benefits. These include: salary packaging; flexible work arrangements; high-quality professional development programs and activities; and an on-campus health clinic, gym and other fitness facilities.
Your faculty's broader role
The Faculty of Sciences is a multidisciplinary hub of cutting-edge teaching and research in: agriculture; food and wine; animal and veterinary sciences; biological sciences; and physical sciences. It develops future science leaders, and actively partners with innovative industries to solve scientific problems of global significance.
If you want to change tomorrow, act today
Click on the link below for a copy of the position description and to apply: (If no links appear, try viewing on another device)
Please ensure you address and upload your responses to all of the selection criteria. Applications close 11:55pm, 15 March 2020.
For further information
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.