Work in a fast paced , exciting environment where no 2 days are the same, Supportive and inclusive work culture, New position in a vibrant and supportive organisation.
Luina Bio Pty Ltd is one of Australia's most experienced biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing organisations (CMO) offering trusted client-focused services to both a domestic and international client base.
The main production facility and head office for Luina Bio is located at 2806 Ipswich Rd Darra and due to the rapid growth of the business, a new facility has recently been opened at 35 Archimedes St Darra.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible in managing business related tasks for the Executive Team such as creating reports, organising travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organisational tasks.
Key Responsibilities/Focus Areas:
- Providing a full PA service, including diary management, arranging appointments, dealing with/responding to e-mails and typing of correspondence, dealing with expenses claims;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Taking minutes from meetings and circulation to meeting attendees;
- Coordinating diaries for senior staff;
- Coordinating travel and accommodation arrangements for senior staff;
- Managing important and confidential documentation relating to business activities;
- Managing and screening phone calls, enquiries and requests;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Hospitality for clients and visitors to the Office including meeting room bookings, organising tea and coffee and lunch when required;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Overseeing general cleanliness and appearance of the office;
- Liaising with facilities management to ensure maintenance and repairs are carried out as and when required;
- Approving invoices;
- Any other reasonable duties as required by Management.
- Reception Overlap duties
- Accounts Payable duties as directed by CFO.
Benefits of joining the team:
- Work in a fast-paced, exciting environment where no two days are the same
- Flat management structure, where decisions get made
- Join a supportive, and inclusive work culture
- Completion of a relevant associate diploma with at least 3 years subsequent relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Personal Assistant and/or Office Manager role
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Excellent communicator
- Well-developed time management skills
At Luina Bio, we believe Diversity is part of what makes us successful, and what makes this a great place to work. With team members from over 20 countries and all 6 continents, we support and celebrate what makes everyone different. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, marital status, age, ancestry, disability, pregnancy, gender identity, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
If you believe you have the experience and the desire to make a positive contribution to our client, please send your CV, which outlines your qualifications, achievements and employment history. Apply through SEEK.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position