Executive Health Solutions is the leading provider of Corporate Health and Executive Health programs in Australia. We operate clinics in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Perth, utilising a team of experienced Medical Practitioners, Exercise Physiologists and Health Coaches.
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and enthusiastic Client Services Liaison/Administration Manager to oversee our Melbourne Client Services team reporting to the State Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Booking and management of corporate and private client bookings to meet KPI's and expected outcomes.
- Greeting and attending to clients during their appointment.
- Overseeing administration operational procedures to meet expected outcomes.
- Answering of phone calls and client queries.
- Liaison with clients, client services team, Doctors and other health professionals.
- Monitoring, screening and coordinating the completion of client medical reports within expected time frames.
- Assisting the manager with other duties as required.
- Coordination of team meetings reporting back to the manager.
- Overseeing stock ordering keeping within allocated budgets
- Providing an extremely high level of support and communication to clients.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' with a similar business background and proven experience in overseeing a team and meeting business KPIs.
Further skills and attributes required for the role:
- Ability to engage, motivate and coach staff to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and Word
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Attention to detail and willingness to perform administration tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Immaculate personal presentation
Previous experience in the health industry will be highly regarded. Immediate start is preferred for this exciting role.